Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ever thought about driving thru Europe?


Have you ever thought about driving through Europe… not in a group… just you and your significant other or friend? It has struck me that I might not be the only one who loves to travel, roaming, wandering and exploring 'off the beaten' path. Soft adventure… nothing too strenuous.. no jumping off cliffs or paragliding. Just doing what you want to do, when you want to do it… seeing  what you want to see,... when you want to see it.

If this idea intrigues you, contact me… I have some ideas on how it can be done!!

1 comment:

  1. When I travel by car, I do so slowly. I take my time. I stop here. I explore there. If I see something - even a sign - that looks a bit interesting… I go there. I read the guide books. I stop at the tourist offices. But, most times, I just wander… I just roam… here and there.

    Spain road trip

    ReplyDelete