Thursday, February 21, 2013

Politically incorrect


Was at ‘you know where’ (McD) last night to access their Hotspot. In this one, it was very  easy to access the Wifi.  As I sat at a table, eating and working on my laptop, I overheard one of the girls in the college-age group sitting across from me say:  ”My grandmother is the only person I know who does not have internet”. My poor ego!!!  I am not sure how I should take that:  I don’t look old enough to be her grandmother (even though I am sure I am!!) OR because I look younger, I seem totally out of step with the rest of ‘my’ generation!!

Oh, well… having just learned how to blog from daughter and learned about Pinterest, Tumblr and several other online facilities from my granddaughters….  perhaps I AM a bit out of step with  the rest of the world... even with other baby boomers!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment