Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Living in Peugeot


I am still trying to work out all of the challenges associated with living in Peugeot. (Hey, if there are  French cities named Limosin, Chadonnay,  Limoge… it is entirely possible that there is one named Peugeot. But you get the joke? In this case, … Peugeot is my car!!)

As far as I can tell, moving from place to place every few days is akin to living in my Peugeot. At any rate, in order to facilitate things, yesterday I bought several fabric shopping bags (1€ each) in different colors and patterns. Now I can sort my stuff: laundry, plastic and paper good, toiletries and beverage, etc.

In Germany - do not throw out your plastic beverage bottles. There is a 25 to 50 cents deposit (Pfand) depending upon the size of the bottle. Simply return them to any store or gas station.
Let there be light!!! I also bought a small LED lamp (19€) which has a flexible coil for a stand. Now I can see to read and to use my laptop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment